Indian Cuisine Live Demonstration and Workshop
Stirring up the gastronomic diversity of regional Indian fare, The Red Fort shakes up taste buds with authentic dishes from north India, brought to life with native herbs and spices. The Cooking Classes will be led by Ram Chandra Subedi head chef of the Red Fort and supported by experienced teachers.
Gourmands can try their hand at Indian cooking during this class, beginning with a demonstration of how to marinade and make chicken tikka. The chef will then lead three hands-on demonstrations, inviting students to try their hand at preparing chicken tikka lababdar, Chana Masala with practical advice delivered throughout. The food can then be taken home to share with friends, as you will then have a 3 course set meal cooked by your teacher in the fine restaurant itself.
•£75 for one person
•140 for two people
•£300 for four people
The Class details
- Class lasting up to 1.5 – 2 hours
- Demonstration on how to make chicken tikka
- Learn to cook chicken tikka lababdar, chana masala traditional vegetable dish
- Take food away
- Soft Beverages will be provided throughout the workshop and then a choice of a glass of house wine or beer to accompany your meal.
- All ingredients provided
The Fine Print
- Validity: Valid 5 January to 19 May 2013.
- Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
- Redemption: Booking required by telephone 07402466406. If purchasing two or four person option, individual booking is required. 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Further information: Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Fri & Sun from 11am & Mon-Thurs from 5pm. Class times subject to demand and may change. Class size of 12 is required.